For photography I have lots of projects and I've got to admit that my photography skills are just average, so it is kind of a problem for me.
Psychology is getting tougher and tougher too, I have assignments every week plus group project! For Biology, I have field trips to Forest, Mountain etc to do some exploration and write a report! Man, I thought this quarter is gonna be a slack for me, but I was wrong! :(
In less than a month time, I will be back in Singapore.
I'm feeling half hearted, between wanting to go back badly, and not wanting to go back at all.
Firstly, things are not the same anymore as I go back to Singapore this summer break. Secondly, I don't feel like its home for me anymore. Feeling so lost. Lastly, I began to enjoy my life in Seattle more and don't wanna leave this city just yet...
So last Tuesday, I went to 3 different places in one day! It was awesome. I went to Gas Works Park to take photos for my Photography project, then continue my trip to Kubota Garden which is at South Seattle, then Alki Beach. The views are just awesome, I love it.
Gas Works Park
Kubota Garden
Alki Beach
And also, I've dyed my hair back to dark shades, totally lovin my purplish black hair! :D
See you!!