3 more weeks and I will be back to Singapore! So excited about it though! Everything I have missed are there. Mostly sweet memories, when everything is normal like how it was supposed to be before I came to Seattle....
Sometimes I still get a little emotional whenever I remembered the good old times I used to have back in Singapore. Not to mention those great times I had with those wonderful people. I don't know why but sometimes I still feel sad reminiscing those good times.
Time flies pretty fast this year. It is nearly the end of summer quarter. 8 more days of classes and we will be sitting for our finals and then fly back to Singapore!
So yesterday I've just purchased my another rave party tix for Freak Night this coming October. Woohoo!
Feeling so moody these days though,
Sometimes I do think that maybe closing my heart door will be the best decision. I kept getting hurt because I care too much, because I love too much. History repeats itself, you know. When I finally be able to love someone wholeheartedly again, I get hurt again.
And I hate it whenever I feel sad, I get reminded of those unhappy days, those sorrow I had when we were separated. Honestly, I never wanted to leave you. Never! Whenever I told you "I'm leaving you.", I never mean my words, really. Because you've changed my life completely. Although I may not be the same Vivian you used to know before, but you know deep down inside I can never forget about you. My tears drop whenever I remember those beautiful times.
Yeah I admit I am such a fool. The reason why I leave Singapore is because I know I can never get over you if I continue to stay there. I know you don't care anymore about those memories because they are just the past for you, but you know it always been hard to get over you.
What a pathetic love story I have... Hah...
Although I have been adapting well in Seattle, I somehow miss my life back home. When I have my family around me. They are the most important people in my life. I regretted not treasuring my time with them when I was with them. Sigh. I regret not treasuring him too. We were so happy back then. Sigh, It was my fault. I don't know how to treasure our time together. I've been blaming myself since. Well, I hope you're happy, Hah... As always.
So today I went to Southcenter and bought some more Pandora charms for myself. Didn't know that I will spend so much on charms, lol, but they're so pretty! Well, at least shopping makes me happy. :)