IT IS THE END OF SPRING QUARTER!!!!
Three months had passed in a matter of days, It passed too quickly I couldn't catch up with what is going on right now.
So many things had happened during these 3 months in Seattle.
Firstly, I was trying to adapt to the environment here, the weather here and the lifestyle here. A totally different environment compared to Singapore, which I have been so comfortable with for 3.5 years. The weather is an issue because I am not quite used to cold weather. I hate summer, honestly, but I can't stand windy places too. Sometimes I don't even know what I want, LOL.
Summer in Seattle sucks big time, because it is so sunny and the sun is scorching hot but it is also windy at the same time. So annoying, really.
Secondly, I really despise the public transportation here in Seattle. The buses and all, unlike Singapore which is so much more convenient compared to here. It made me feel desperate and it actually gives me the mindset that I will never survive a day without a car while living in the States. I need a god damn car badly but I am also too lazy to do my driving test, especially the practical test. I have no confidence in passing the behind the wheel test. All I need to do is get the license and buy a freaking car. It is not so hard but I am just too lazy and keep procrastinating....
Thirdly, I can't believe this week is actually the final week of spring quarter... Time really flies.