Saturday, August 20, 2011

Changes.

I don't know why, but I am in the mood of blogging recently. I even changed my blog skin and so. And it looks so new and fresh. Compare to my previous blog skin. I really love my current blog skin. Simple and yeah, pretty. :D I ate a lot in the evening at Chomp Chomp Food Centre in Serangoon and yet I think the money spent was totally worth it! I gained weight, I suppose, which is a total disaster for me. My exams are like around the corner, but yet I am relaxing and slacking too much this week. I didn't even touch any books. I swear, I will wake up early tomorrow and start brushing up on my subjects! It's middle of the night, and I'm still awake. Shall get rid of my distractions away and hit the bed, getting ready to turn in. :) I'll post more tomorrow, if I have the mood.

(updated @ 3.58pm)
I woke up late and my study plan was literally ruined, as I wasted 4 hours doing nothing. But yeah, I am revising through my Social Studies by writing notes and draw mind map now. It helps me a lot in memorizing. By looking the date, It was exactly two years ago, when I first saw you. Sigh, I am trying not to think about any thing now. Just wanna concentrate on my studies, but my hands are itchy to update my post on my blog! :)

I am feeling literally depressed recently. Too many obstacles I have to face this year. 2011 has been a terrible year for me. I couldn't imagine how horrible can 2012 be. I just want everything to be as smooth, not as horrible as it is now. I am getting crazy soon! I really miss the old old old old us! Exactly 2 years ago! Nostalgia as usual. I really miss the good old times with you, what about you? I miss you though....

Sigh....... Shall continue my revision now. Adios :)