We had lunch at home, and spending time watching Toy Story 2 :), I woke up quite late everyday, well, since It's a holiday, Who the hell cares? :D I am literally enjoying my holiday day by day.
I shall color my post for today in BLUE!
Yeah, I am bored. Totally bored, trying real hard to find something to do during the holiday. I always sleep quite late everyday, I slept at 4 and wake up at 12 or maybe 1 PM. Ridiculously crazy. Since I bought a lot of dvd a few days ago, I will be spending my time watching these during my extraordinary-free Holiday! :D Honestly, I have nothing interesting to, except playing around with my Blackberry or iPhone or maybe my iPod, sometimes watch Movies or Korean Dramas as well as some Indonesian TV Shows. Sometimes at night, I will have the mood to actually, watch soccer match. That's life in my hometown.
Pretty much relaxing....
Currently, I am looking forward to JYJ Newly released songs! And the concert video or maybe fan cam I would have find in youtube or some fan blogs. Due to the lousiness of the internet in my hometown, I couldn't help myself to watch those pretty boys performance video at all. And I have not even download a single song since I was back in Medan. Sucks pretty much. The internet connection here is too lousy that I have to keep in patience until the day I go back to Singapore and I swear, I will spend my day downloading all the songs that I want for such a long period of time. Recently, I am addicted to Big Bang! They're awesomely gorgeous.
So yeah, until now, It's been a month, I still don't have the god damn mood to even touch my holiday homework at all... Maybe I will start doing it next week or two weeks later... Seriously, I don't know what I am thinking. When I was in Singapore, I would be damn home sick that I couldn't think anymore. Now, I start to think that, life is Singapore is busy... and, You WILL never feel bored, even though most of time is about STUDYING.
Although, being homed is fabulously enjoyable to sleep on my comfy bed, in my lovely princess room, my perfect couches and my cupboard of DVD! as well as DBSK Album collections.... Ah, I almost forgot, My novels, and comics! I missed them since I left them a year ago.... Time has passed very fast. A few more weeks to 2011, and I all had ever wanted in this life is to,
LIVE MY LIFE HAPPILY WITH NO REGRET.
That's that....
Spending my time Facebook-ing, Twitter-ing, Blogging, Googling some un-important stuff, watching some movies, and dramas, They are totally a LIFE in Medan! :D
Another good news for me is, Dad is going to buy me a new car! I hope it will be as soon as possible because I really need one right now :)
That's enough for today's post... Well, Since I am so FREAKING BORED, I started to blog :) HEE HEE. And I had finally changed my blog skin! :) Took such a long time editing it, but I hope readers are satisfied :)
At least, It is C O L O R F U L now!
{edited @ 5.02 pm}
Let's do some quizzes since I am so super-bored right now.
01. Do you have a crush?
No, but I do have someone I love.
02. Do you consider yourself as fat?
Maybe? I am 44 kg now for Christ's sake!
03. What's your fav food?
Stingray! Definitely.
04. Do you talk to the person you fell the hardest for?
Yes I do. It's lovely.
05. Do you speak vulgar?
Yes I did, but now I don't.
06. Who do you adore the most in your life?
Is it a must to ask? The answer is always the same since a few years ago : KIM JAEJOONG.
07. What can you do if you are mad?
Throw stuff.
08. Can you drive?
Yes.
09. Where are you staying currently?
Medan.
10. Have you ever plan of studying overseas?
Yes, and I am studying in Singapore currently.
11. Do you have great interest towards soccer?
A little.
12. Are you fashionable or workaholic?
I don't really know about this.
13. Are you smart or stupid?
Neither.
14. Do you date Foreigners?
Yes. Singaporean :)
15. Can you speak Sing-lish fluently?
Ah, that, people even mistaken me as a Singaporean, How cool was that?
16. Can you speak foreign language fluently?
Like korean? YEAH, sort of.
17. What kind of place would you like to go for honey moon?
Too early to decide. But most probably Europe or USA.
18. Are you rich?
What do you think? LOL.
19. How many people you have dated for life?
I am still alive and I am not dead yet. How would I know?
20. Have you ever date the people you love the most?
Like who? Kim Jae Joong? NEVER :'( *sobs*
21. Are you a fan of branded goods?
YES! Burberry and Gucci!
22. What are you craving right now?
Superb-licious steam boat dinner as soon as I get back to Singapore.
23. Are you bored or excited?
DUH, bored!
24. Have you ever make out with someone you love?
Why ask? It is privacy question though.
25. What are things you adore in your life?
My beloved blackberry white onyx, my iPhone 3Gs, my iPod Classic, my Macbook!
26. What is your ambition?
Chemist. or Fashion Designer.
27. Do you love yourself?
DUH, yes.
28. What were you doing at 10.00 pm last night?
Thinking about somebody.
29. What are you doing right now?
Doing the quiz, duh.
30. What is the first thing you saw when you turn your head to the right?
My blackberry.
That's that, yeah. 30 Questions of myself. I am very bored..... And I am doing nothing else!
xx, with loves.