So, here I am, readers....
siiiiGGHHHHH, Just a blink of an eye, A month in my hometown had passed, Another 4 weeks to go till I go back to Singapore... Honest speaking, I love being home... Being with my LOVELY Family, Pals and my fabulous "castle". I just love spending time with my friends and family in my hometown :)
It's purple I adore now :D So let's color my post this time in total PURPLE! Awesome :D
Talk about my two months holiday in Medan. I have been spending most of the time with my family. Weekends with friends. Sadly, they are not free anymore as they will be facing their Mid Year Assessment in a few days time. Best of luck, guys! Study hard :D
WHOA, Today my post is totally Purple in colour! Totally Love it :D
Sigh, I still have to complete my Secondary School,
in order to enter the Polytechnic or Junior College I want to enter. I am considering Ngee Ann Polytechnic for Science Course or Catholic Junior College, which I think it is quite hard to enter. :( Sigh.... A single digit for O levels, some more, Junior College life is very stressful, I am going to hang myself! :/

Sometimes, I find myself stupid to study overboard at this age. If I could hang on a little while more in Medan til I graduate, then I decide to choose which country I would like to further my studies at. It might be much better. Anyways, to feel regret now is useless. Whatever has done, It has done. No point complaining, though... What I have to do right now is to enjoy my Secondary life in Singapore with no remorse. Enjoy whatever things I have... Sometimes, I might prefer my life in my hometown more than anything else. I miss my old self. A relaxed-self of me, spending the rest of my life slacking on a couch, eating snacks, watching my favorite TV shows. That is how I am suppose to enjoy my life. My teenage life.
Now, my life is totally different.
Sitting on my messy desk, A stock of books on the desk that you have to work on it, do something in it and finish the stuff that have to be done as soon as you see the book. It is horrible, studying over broad.
The life over broad is only about ONE THING : STUDY.
The place you can go on the weekends is only one place, LIBRARY. Pick some books and gain knowledge. Sometimes, I would love to see movies and hang out with my girls to chill. It is kind of difficult from next year on wards, There is a National Examinations that we have to face at the end of the year. Damn it, I still have not touch my N level Art Project. I am going to be a dead meet. I guess. I promise, I will start working on it when I am back in January next year :D *laughing nervously*
I still have long way to go until the day I QUIT Secondary School. Sigh, and I swear to God, I will try my very best and I HAVE TO MAKE IT to O Levels. It is one of the most important thing in my life to approach my Science dream :)
It may be a very long way to success, but I am working hard towards my dream. Science is my dream. Being someone who is useful, who is an expert in Chemistry, Yes, That is my dream. I have finally found my dream. Fashion Design was once my dream, but I think I could make a better choice by choosing to take Science course in the future. And, I promise you, Mom and Dad, and the rest of my family members as well as my great Pals. I will never disappoint you and let you guys down. I would never be like some of the people who will only count on parents feeding them some money without trying to 'make' own money. I am not those kind and FYI, I am definitely not in that kind of category.
"Working hard will lead to a bright future."
So, people, set a goal. A goal for your future. Plan it, Do it, Work for it! I would love to see many successful people in the world. The world will be so much beautiful :)
Fight for your dream, Be succeed in the future!
PS. I watched Playful kiss and I am done with it :), Now, I am watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal! :) Micky Yoo Chun! 사랑해!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! ^0^
xx, with loves.