These six days, I've been blogging consecutively.
Because I am so super bored !
Let's make today's post GREEN, :D I love my colorful Blog !
I slept at 2 everyday, and sometimes at 4, spending my mid night hours watching those childhood cartoon and anime of mine: Pokemon, Digimon, Doraemon, Tom&Jerry and such stuff. Forgetting about my Korean Dramas because I am kind of bored of the merely same love stories. Maybe I should start searching some different genre of Korean Dramas !
Sigh, didn't expect my holiday to be so boring. Too bored that I started to create another blogging page: Tumblr. Shall try to post through Tumblr some other day. I am so irritated by my house internet connection, so lag and annoying !
Well, today is the 1st of December, which means, my holiday is going to end soon in the matter of weeks. One more month to the 2011, which means, hell is going to start real soon! My suckish Secondary 4 School life is going to start real soon. Damn it. Don't feel like going back to School. Shall skip school for merely one or two days to accompany my family members because They will be in Singapore to be with me after our Korea trip !
And seriously, this time I really hope to go to the Western countries: Perhaps, USA, Europe, New Zealand, and maybe ANTARTICA ! Cool, isn't it? Actually I am quite excited about going back to Singapore, TO PLAY ! Definitely not for studying. And guess what? I have to buck up for my studies as soon as I get back to Singapore. Gah, why should I face all these? O.O
STUDY, STUDY, STUDY. Not bored meh? (Yeah, Singlish mode ON.)
I am so planning for a KBOX outing with my pals in Singapore, Pool with some people and STEAMBOAT ! That is a must ! :D MOVIE outing as well ! There is so much more to enjoy After I am back in there again ! Seriously, Why must life in Singapore is all about STUDYING? Because we are foreigners? Yeah true. Foreigners study harder than any other locals do. Perhaps some? I am sometimes overwhelmed by remorse. Why I have to choose to study in Singapore? Why not Australia instead? The studies there aren't that stressful, I heard.

This is my fifth time complaining in my blog, and just an answer I will ever have.
NO POINT COMPLAINING.
Very true....
So, All I gotta do is to accept the FACT ! I am going to start my next year school life with freshly washed BRAIN so I can concentrate better. I promise, I won't play much during weekends, Hence, I will spend my weekends wisely, by studying.... :)
Gee, It was not like me to say this type of thing.... The Vivian I know, and you know, is a girl who is playful, who always play, doesn't even bother to touch her book... Seriously, Singapore life indeed changes some people's personality ! No matter how lazy you are, you have to study, as a foreign student, you have to study twice harder than the locals. Hence, foreign students' result has to be better than the locals !
xx, with loves.