Some pictures I took with my friends and myself! :)
29 08 2012
19 08 2012
With my Seattle girls! :)
19 08 2012
FINALLY PRELIM PART ONE IS OVER!!!
I finally have some time to free myself from books and whatever. However, I still have some unfinished work.... my ART coursework! Ugh, How I hate to be an art student. I shall not consider Art as my major in college. So sick of art. I remember I use to like Art a lot 3 years ago, but now, No!
In a blink of an eye, I will be turning eighteen, geez, that was fast. I remember turning 17 just weeks ago (months ago). Yeah, legal age soon, hell yeah. I realize this year passed very quickly. In just a blink of an eye, I completed my prelim part 1, then next week is I'm turning 18, and after that I'll be facing my prelim part 2, results come out, then soon, It will be our O's. This is way too scary.
I am halfway dealing with my coursework and am feeling extremely bored. I can't wait until my Birthday, and of course until the day I completed my O's with flying colours? Haha. I do not wish to aim so high for my Prelims anymore, especially when I thought I've screwed my Maths paper 1. Whatever. ugh..... Can't wait till December though! Things are gonna get better for me! Awesome!
Cheers!










