Exactly 13 more days to Prelims!
I will be having my Chemistry mock exam tomorrow and I have yet done any revision. School sucks recently. The school itself is fine. My classmates are fine. Just that, some people who loves drama a lot just enjoy themselves, eh? Whatever. I have no time entertaining these kind of people. :)
So, This Friday I will be getting back my Chinese O level result. Honestly, I didn't aim high. At least a C6, I am happy enough, really. I don't expect to get a B4 or whatsoever. Oh man, I lost confidence in Maths and Science, really. Even my most fav subject: Biology. Lost interest!
I miss home...
Living in a foreign place, far away from your love ones: Family and Friends in your hometown.
I can't deny the fact that I really miss the people in my hometown so badly. My Family, my Friends, my House, everything! Lots of obstacles I have been facing for the past 3 years since I am living abroad all by myself. Although I am staying at my own condo, but still.... I miss home.
I was having a long day in school today. Just by looking at the calendar freaks me out utterly. I hope I could cope well. O's is actually around the corner... and I'm starting to be scared, well, not starting but started to be afraid long ago. I am so weak in Mathematics, which I don't know why. Maybe I am just a language person. I can never get an A for Maths. How pathetic.
Talk about my 'O' level ART, I finished one board of my final design, and that's a great achievement! One more to go and I am left with 2 more prep-boards to complete! Bring it on, LOL.
Society is quite screwed up nowadays. Why can't people just stop being so narrow-minded? And take a look at the big picture? Make a big fuss over small matters and ruin everything is just plain stupid. Whatever I won't let this shit affect me further. Enough of problems I have been facing this year. No more, seriously.
Well, people says. If there are no haters in your life, means your life is Fake.
Haters do exist.... in High school, college or whatever. But the real hell is going to start in College. Why? We shall see. Those who loves to bully the less-capable ones, or the weak ones, well, Let's see, maybe you are going to be the victim in the future, who knows? Why not just try treat others better? No harm, isn't it?
I clearly understand, as a teenager, we have to face the most dramas during this period of life. Love, Family, Friendship, Backstabbers, Haters or whatever. But more obstacles will be coming once we reach the age of 21. The official adult age. Then we will be facing more challenges. This is life.
I honestly am envious of couples who can actually date from their High school life all the way til they get married. Happily-ever-after does exist, doesn't it?
What I have learned so far:
Treasure the one you love before you don't have the chance to love them anymore.
Treasure them before they leave you, before you regret.
Relationship is not about take and take and take. It is about give and take. We have to be fair. A definition of Boyfriend is not to be the one who pays for your bills, expenses, and be a punching bag when you're mad. But, a Boyfriend is the one who will care for your well-being, love you wholeheartedly and a listening ear. As a Girlfriend, we can't expect our Boyfriend to give in for everything and we just receive without giving. A Boyfriend also deserves our respect. We have to be fair to one another, as well as considerate to one another.
Most importantly, There are 5 main things that are needed in a Relationship: Trust, Honesty, Commitment, Loyalty and Love. Without those, A relationship can never work out.
And let me talk about my definition of a "REAL" Boyfriend.
A real boyfriend does not complain a lot about you because he accepts you for who you are.
A real boyfriend does not control you because he wants to give you the freedom.
A real boyfriend does not argue with you for no specific reason.
A real boyfriend knows when his girl is not in a good mood.
A real boyfriend respects his girlfriend.
A real boyfriend does not cheat on his girl.
A real boyfriend does not flirt around.
A real boyfriend is considerate and understanding.
A real boyfriend is mature enough to treat his girl right, and treat her as his Wife.
A real boyfriend does everything to make his girl feel happy.
A real boyfriend does not make his girl cry.
A real boyfriend is always honest to his girl.
A real boyfriend cares about nothing else but his future with his girl.
A real boyfriend is very committed to his girl.
A real boyfriend does not compare his girl with his ex.
A real boyfriend will not leave his girl alone.
Well, that's enough for today then....
I believe I am a much stronger girl than before. Even after a year, you are never erased from my heart, mind and soul. Get it? I told you before, I want you to be my last. I want to marry you and I mean it. Sometimes I wonder, do those sentences still matter to you? Let it be a mystery. I won't get the answer anyway.
Later.