Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lost....



Today should be the fresh start of my life! I am gonna relax for the whole day today before really concentrate on my studies tomorrow. Geez, weekend's ending. My sorrow is fading away! I am really proud of myself. I can finally move on without him. So yeah, Although flashback still appears and haunts me, but, I am not going to let myself be affected anymore. This is my life. I am not gonna let anybody to ruin my life like this anymore. I can finally move on. No more crying! I am strong enough to face all these by myself! So yeah. Adios, going out to have lunch with an old friend. And gonna catch up some movies to distract myself! This is the fresh start of the new chapter of my life. Well, he will never know how much he means to me seriously. But I cannot blame anybody but myself.....

Baby, you are the best gift in my life.....I love you....





I will never ever forget about you. I promise.