I am totally in love with my Prince Charming again, Kim Jae Joong! 김재중!
Seriously, I am crazily in love with him again. I've spent my evening watching Despicable Me, Happily Never After 2, and Lastly, Postman to Heaven.
Although the kissing scene of Jaejoong and Hyojoo tore me apart, but I love the story line. And I swear, Jaejoong is as cute and hot as ever! He is super sweet and It melted me down totally in one shot. I love him a lot, and this love is indescribable. I would do anything to make him mine, but it is such a miraculous yet such-a-super-impossible thing to do. He will never be mine. God damn it, I am being dramatic. But, Hell Yeah, He is always that cute-little-KIM-JAE-JOONG in my heart. My heart is all YOURS! Oh my god! How I wish you were mine since you were born! :(
I cant resist to stand his smexiest lips ever! Oh my god, how could he kiss other girl! :( Heart broken into billion pieces. I don't know what else should I comment about this. He is an AWESOMENESS in my life. Seriously, this might be super dramatic but it is the truth. Whenever I am moody or mad, I just need to calm my self down by looking at his photo or listen to his voice....... He is my ideal, GUY. :)
End of my dramatic story. I LOVE YOU! JAEJOONG!
Day 2 - Dedication to my Best Friends.
To be frank, I don't have many best friends. There is only a few in this world whom I would even consider them as my best friends. By right, best friends are very hard to find. I have a few best friends whom I think they are the greatest friends ever on earth. They laugh with me, and cry with me. Thank you for being there with me whenever I need you. I shall not mention names at all. But Whoever is reading this and you think you know who am I referring to, then, that person that first appear in your mind is the one whom I am talking about right now.
Thank you, for being the best listener ever. Whom I would trust, whom I would share my whole life time story only to you, only you who can give me good suggestion and cheer me up when I am down. You laugh with me, and you swear on people I hate with me. You are more in a mature side, though. You do not negotiate much I guess. Laughs. You spend most of your time reading comic books and novels. But I think you have changed pretty much now. I just hope we could be really good friends until the end of time. You know most of my problems. Perhaps, you do not trust me as much as I do. But I want to tell you that, I accept you as my good friend for who ever you are. I am so embarrassed to say this but I love you as my sister. I hope you can study abroad with me together in the future. Australia, remember? But sadly, your parents do not seem to support that idea of yours. Distance isn't a problem for us, right? Friendship is the most important thing. No matter how far we are apart, I would still have you as my good friend! :) All the best in the future! :D
xx, with loves.