Tuesday, December 7, 2010

To my love...

Day 1 - Dedication to my Somebody.

If you are reading my blog now, I suggest you to open your eyes wider while reading this letter :)

Well, What I can say is, You are someone special. You are someone whom I would cry for, Someone I wish to have, for my entire life. Someone whom I would want to do anything for. Someone I want to LOVE with all my heart. Someone I would wish and dream to spend my entire life with. A person whom taught me how to love a person. I always want to tell you that, I never regret of loving you. You deserve something more than love. And I don't mind giving you. You are a perfection part of my soul. You bring me happiness at all times. Even one simple text from you can bring me high up in the sky. I always want to be with you and I want to tell you that I would never ever regret of loving you. You are someone special and precious to me. You are everything to me. Really, I am sorry for all the mistakes I have done to you in the past. All the hurtful sentences I had told you. All the rude and incredibly awful remarks I had said to you before. I hope you can forgive and forget about every mistakes of mine and all bad memories to be erased. You are a nice guy, a smart guy and also an innocent guy. You know how to be good and evil at times, which makes you look more charismatic. I might be exaggerating but, this is what I see about you. You taught me many things and you helped me in a lot of things. I will never be the way I am now without you. You are my part-time parent, my part-time brother, my part-time lover, my part-time best friend, my part-time lecturer. You are always SOMEBODY to me. I will never be any luckier without you, and Thank God, I met you. You are God's most precious gift to me. Someone I would want to treasure with all my heart in my entire life. You've shown me Love and Passion.

The passionate love we share will never ever die. I will never forget the love and kindness you gave me, until the day I completely vanished from this world. To be frank, this is my very first time being crazily in love to a guy. Completely out of my mind and I would want to give up on everything for you. Maybe I sound like a mad one, but this is my true exact feelings. Nothing can change my love for you, Nothing will. Until the end of time, I want you to know that I love you. I am telling the world about how much I am loving you... Hope you feel something after reading this...

我真的很爱你, 你对我来说是世界上最美好的东西...最珍贵的东西...我爱你, 你知道吗?或许我不是很好, 或许我不知道怎么对你好不过我很想告诉你, 我没有后悔为你痛苦,我没有后悔爱上了你...而我感到很幸福,真的真的,很幸福....





Gan Lin Han, I love you.