Tuesday, November 20, 2012

O level is over! 6 MONTHS HOLIDAY!

*OPEN CHAMPAGNE AND SET FIREWORKS*




O LEVEL IS FINALLY OVER!

HELLO!!!!!!!

I kind of love this kind of life right now although sometimes I feel this life is kinda boorish. Sleep, eat, hang out, laptop, sleep, eat, and the cycle continues.

Sometimes I miss GYSS. The school. The teachers. The classrooms, everything. Oh yes, and I miss wearing my uniform too. Although I always hope that I will get out of that school soon and proceed to college at the beginning of the year, but now... I kind of miss everything about that school. The school of full of memories.

Well, 3.5 years in Singapore. There are so many things that happened since I came to Singapore. Bad ones and good ones. Let me recall...




Loving my red highlights and my purplish red hair! 


June 2009, I came to Singapore for my preparation course for AEIS, a kind of exam to see which Secondary school and stream I'm suitable for. The course lasted for roughly 5 months?

October 2009, So many things happened in this month. Ostensibly, many good things happened. One of the best month for my entire 15 years of life at that point of time. I experienced one of the best Love ever. Okay, I am so not gonna continue writing about this. Oh, this was also the time when I sat for the AEIS examination.

January 2010, Started my studies in GYSS as a Sec 3 student. Life's awesome. I have everything. I love Singapore. He gave me the most beautiful memories.

June 2010, 1 Year in Singapore.

September 2010, Second celebration of my birthday in Singapore. Was awesome!

January 2011, Secondary 4.... Tough. Toughest year ever.

June 2011, 2 Years in Singapore.

September 2011, Major exams.... didn't feel like talking about this month at all. So many bad things happened and I broke down million times. Oh wells.

January 2012, Start anew... Secondary 5. O level, an even tougher journey to walk. I managed to survive a few months without Him.

October 2012, The beginning of my O level journey.

November 2012, I graduated from High school.

Singapore is like my second home. Full of beautiful and bitter memories.

For now, I am still thinking for my future. Because obviously, I can't decide anything for my future just yet. There are so many things I wanna do, so many things to accomplish, too little time. I can't decide before my results being released, Yeah. How pathetic. I wish I could be in college by now, I am sick of waiting.

So, today my RANT is going to be about GUYS in this current generation.... I don't know. I just don't know how should I start but I have been wanting to post about this topic long ago. LOL.

Firstly, I noticed that majority of the guys I've seen or met appeared to be rather Rude and Discourteous. 

The overused of vulgarity is one thing, I am so sick of people uttering vulgarity around like nobody's business, and they even use it on girls! I mean, seriously. If you use it when you are upset or whatever, I don't really care. But if you are using it consistently even in daily conversations, Isn't it annoying? and rude?

Secondly, I also noticed that LYING is like a very common thing in this generation, yes?

I am sick of people lying to me. Lies lies lies, this makes me feel that I CAN NEVER TRUST ANYBODY. If you are my boyfriend and you still lie to me, then sorry, you can kindly screw yourself off my life. I am sick of people keep hiding stuff from me. Like seriously. And after I caught you lying, "I didn't mean to hide it from you, I just thought it might actually hurt you if you knew the truth." 

Oh, then fuck you.



It will hurt me even more when I find out the truth myself, you get me?

Seriously, who in the world likes to be lied to? Obviously not me!

I mean, just tell me honestly. If I am angry or upset, and if it appears to be your fault. Accept it! Don't go around the bush and tell me one whole chunk of grandmother stories just to cover up your mistakes or trying to "save yourself". It is not gonna work that way, honey. 

Oh yes, my curiosity and intuition will always make me wanna go the extra mile just to make ourselves feel at ease. In other words, when I am bothered by something, I won't just sit there and do nothing about it, you know? 

Please, girls are detectives when It comes to investigating whether you're lying or not.

It hurts me deeply when I find out about the truth. 

I've already lost faith in guys, stop making me sick of guys and eventually stop dating anybody. LE SIGH. You just don't get it.

Thirdly, Guys constantly promise their girlfriends like it is free!

So what with this "Promises are meant to be broken" crap?

Forever is a lie. I don't believe in "Forever".

They don't exist.

I used to believe in something called "Forever". I used to believe there must be something that lasts forever; Our love. But why? Some guys who promised me all these craps can't seem to fulfill any of the promises he had made for me. LIES, which bring me back to my second point.

I know most of the adults who consulted me constantly telling me this isn't love. This is a puppy love, blah blah blah. 

Well, let me tell you. If you think I am not mature enough to love, then you are wrong. 

When I fall in love, I fall hard. And I will try my best to put in my utmost ability to make the guy I date feel extremely loved by me. 

THIS IS NOT PUPPY LOVE, I KNOW.

I immediately notice it when I fall in love with someone, hard. YES. It was like my brain is telling me: "Girl, you fell for this guy, you're screwed."

Girls are not like guys.

We don't take a few weeks to forget about a guy. Well, maybe some would. But not for me.

Guys are totally different. I am not talking about all the guys, but most of the guys I know, take a few days to get over a girl whom he had dated for... a year? Oh really. So what kind of relationship you're in when you were with her? 

Girls, sometimes even take a year to get over a guy who she had dated for a month or so. 

I'm not being sexist here, I know some girls are not as faithful too. Well, that is a different story.
For my case, I take a year and 2 months to get over my ex boyfriend whom I have dated for 2 years. Yeah. Hard life.

So many guys who had entered my life and I just can't forget about him. I tried dating several guys to ease myself and I thought I could at least forget about him. So many substitutes and of course, I regret hurting them. What can I do? Everyone has this tough time in their lives.


Camwhore photos of the month!! :D







I think that's it for now...

Long way till the end of my holidays! 
Shall party party party!

Since the end of my O levels, I only went to Zouk once! This shows how busy I was with other things too, like shopping or whatsoever! Haha!

Still thinking If I should go for Zouk out..... Wells.





Oh, instead of an iPhone 5. I get myself a Samsung Galaxy Note ll instead! HEHEHEHE! 





So I'm really excited for this Friday! 

SM TOWN SG 2012!



SO CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL MY FAV KPOP STARS!!!!!!!



Okay. Period.

Cheers!