Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chapter 18

This week has been a pretty stressful week for me. Prelim is on going. I didn't even do my best for my Bio and Chem papers, I have not enough time to study and yet I keep procrastinate non stop! Today I have to stop procrastinating and start being productive!

2 more days to Art coursework submission day. Luckily, I have finished touching up on my final piece, and now I'm only finishing my last few boards for preparatory boards.

Last week, I went back to my hometown to spend my great times with family and friends there. and yes, I've turned EIGHTEEN. Legal, like finally. Chapter 18 begins. I am really thankful for the presents I have received from family and friends, as well as the greetings from my awesome people! Although my 18th Birthday celebration was not celebrated merrily, a simple celebration is enough to make my Birthday memorable. 

Well, I didn't really study much in my hometown..... As expected, but whatever, at least I enjoyed my holidays in my hometown!

So, last 2 weeks, Ryan Higa, my most favorite youtuber visited Singapore. And I regretted not going to the airport to drop by and say Hi to him. Hopefully I'll have the chance to see him again. I seriously wouldn't mind flying over to the states just to look for him and other favorite youtubers of mine. LOL.

SM TOWN IN SINGAPORE IS CONFIRMED! I couldn't be any happier. Sadly my major exams are approaching me in less than a month, I can't go anywhere. I am jailed, like literally. I can only date my books until exams are over. yeah. In 2 months time, I am gonna be FREE! Awesome!

I guess my December wish wouldn't be granted at all..... Nevermind. MARCH! Well, It is not that bad though. I can wait. XD 

Sooner or later, I'll have the chance to travel around the states and Europe! Fantastic :)

MALDIVES!! 



Basically, I am just comforting myself.... I know it has been a year, and things are not the same anymore. I am eighteen, and I should learn how to let go of people. I know there is no point looking back. But I don't know why he is always on my mind, all the time. But yeah, I know I have to let go. I know I have to. :)

I can't wait for exams to be over soon..... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!

Sadly, I don't think my prelims result will be good though. Lost of confidence. I didn't wish to aim so high anymore. Let it be then.... The only thing I can rely on is my forthcoming O's. Gotta work real hard.... and am stepping forward! I'll only keep those happy memories, and leave unhappy memories behind. :) That's the way, baby! :D

I realize I've lost weight again, yayness! 

I've got tons of plans now to fulfill. I wanna go to Avalon soon, maybe next week or next two weeks. Then Helipad, and also do some shopping! 

TONS OF PLANS, TOO LITTLE TIME.. Whatever, after my exams, I'm going to have lots of fun though! Looking forward to it, waiting for March 2013. Things are be awesomely fabulous. :)

Later, x