Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's been decades?

Bonjour,

I know, I know, It has been ages since I last posted something on this blog. I'm taking my major exam in October this year. I know life is going to be pretty much tougher this year, but I am enduring! I know   my efforts are going to pay off! So yeah, it is June already. Days passed pretty quickly in a blink of an eye. Too many things to do, to little time. My MYE results aren't that satisfying though, in fact, really horrible. It was expected though, since I didn't study AT ALL! Damn it. I spent my days going out, chilling out, having fun with my friends. Regretted. I better start brushing up before I regret again.

The last post was in September last year. That was the time when I thought that my life is going to be black and white again. Yes, remembering those horrible times still make me feel kind of devastated. But whatever, life's been great now. Everything's fine. I can smile normally again. Many things happened since September 2011. There are so many of them who offered me happiness, but I was too blind to hurt all of them and rejected them to bits. I know I truly loved that Boy who was once so meaningful in my life since two years ago, but No, I ain't gonna type anything related to him in this current post. So redundant. LOL. Those are the past. I ain't gonna live in my past like how I always do last time. In fact, I have to Thank Him, cos I've learnt a lot from the mistakes I've done in the past. I've grown up a lot, became much more aware about my life.

Many had told me I've turned out pretty much more matured now, different from who I was for the past few years. I admit I used to be pretty childish back then. As a result, I hurt a lot of people who cared for me. And I'm glad I've learned from my mistakes.

Looking at the calendar now. It is nearly the end of June. 2 more months I'm going to be eighteen. So surprisingly fast. This year really past very fast. It was like only yesterday when I turned seventeen, and now I'm going to be 18, soon I will hit the big two, and that's it!

August, I will be having my Preliminary exams, September is my birthday month, October til November I will be having my O's. Yeah, Good luck to me. I better start brushing up. GOD!

The thought of me going into college life scares me off. I'm not ready, honestly. I always wondered how college life is gonna be like. How does studying abroad much farther than my current country feels like? Fun? How does meeting new bunch of people feels like? I will never find out now. 

I am really looking forward to my Graduation day. The day when I can finally leave High School and proceed to my chosen Institution center. However, I wish I could take a step back either. I'm excited, yes, of course I am. But I am not ready.... just yet....

OH. ANOTHER DISASTER? I gained weight since last year. Looking back at my old photos last year, I'm so much slimmer then. But now? Gosh............. I need to go on diet soon, or not? Whatever. 45kg isn't that bad. LOL. The fact that my weight was 39.5kg back then is freaking me out. Like, what the hell has happened to me?

I just realized something about today's date! 27th June 2012. Exactly 3 years. Wow.... that was fast, In a blink of an eye. I have been studying/living my life in Singapore for 3 years now. Wow.... :D

Okay, back to reality. I have to STUDY, yes, now!

Hopefully, I will score really well for my major exam so I can proceed to a better Institution center in the future. Yeah, probably this Winter. Hopefully my prelims result will bring me somewhere!

Gosh, later then. I better start studying now.

Loves.