Monday, May 23, 2011

Life of a student staying in Singapore.

I've been sleeping very late, recently. due to studying for my Mid Year Examination. and Guess what, I look more like a panda now. I feel so distant to my loved ones: My parents, my friends, and even my laptop. I rarely even touch it anymore. I've been so busy studying for my exam for the sake of getting top in level. My aim is to achieve Distinctions for all subjects and well, of course, it was not just plain saying, I'm precisely working on it. Well, for my English Papers, I am quite confident though, same it goes to my Chinese Paper 1, but sadly, not paper 2. Paper 2 is pretty hard and I have no confident of even passing that paper. Well, who to blame? i am not a chinese-educated kid since young, so...
Well, anyway, for my Social Studies, Biology, Chemistry, Maths P1, Maths P2 and History, should be no problem at all. And I did my best for all papers except for History, Maths P2 and Chemistry. Yes, Chemistry! I know this is stupid but, I neglected Chemistry too much this term! Yes, my most faved subject! How could I? Lack of time management, of course.

Now I am quite relaxed, as tomorrow is my last paper which is: Art.
I've done my prep-board but not my final piece. I have no freaking idea of what to draw for my Final Piece tomorrow. I guess I am prepared to be doomed? Yeah.

Good news for me, I will be heading back to my hometown next Thursday. It was incredibly great, I swear. I can't wait to meet my Family members, my friends! This is gonna be great for sure! :D

Life here is always tough. I am fighting over the loneliness and stay happy. :D Just wanna quickly graduate and head to Uni instead. :D

xx, loves.