I did badly for my study case, as well as socializing, communicating and even dressing! My fashion sense is awfully awful. and I have no confidence in myself lately. Lack of wireless connection in my place really pisses me off my nerves, I have to go somewhere that provides wifi to actually blog! and hell yeah, I am so bored of my life.
Everyday is the same... Like single lives... But I seldom hang out with my friends either. Spending time stoning at home? Lying on my bed. My life is kinda empty. My life abroad is super boring.
Well, Since I am so so so so bored, Let me share with you guys, #100factsaboutmyself (?)
100 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF.
1. I don't know how to cook. Awful much?
2. I have problems in socializing, communicating and hanging-out. Lack of social life.
3. I have no confidence in smiling widely by showing my teeth because I hate my teeth.
4. People thinks I am talkative.
5. I am fat, but I don't know why people keeps saying that I am skinny.
6. Before I came to Singapore to study, my weight is 51 kg.
7. Now my weight is 41 kg.
8. I eat a lot and I enjoy eating!
9. I am insanely in love and adore Dong-Bang-Shin-Ki.
10. I know how to sing, but too shy to expose it.
11. I don't really know how to dance.
12. I speak Korean fluently, almost fluently, a korean friend of mine said.
13. I am Hokkien master.
14. I hate to smile with my mouth!
15. I am short, 156 cm.
16. I love Fashion, Design, Architecture and Science.
17. Art and Science are my life.
18. But I hate to do Art. I only draw when I am in the mood.
19. I am considering Literature for my course.
20. I am good at Languages but do badly on Mathematics.
21. People said I am not a typical Chinese-Indonesian. But I am pure Chinese.
22. I speak fluent Singlish and caused people around me to mistaken me as a Singaporean.
23. I speak Chinese quite fluently but sucks when it comes to writing.
24. I write novels. ;) Both English and Indons.
25. I don't do sports. I spend my time writing, singing and slacking.
26. I swim, but I don't now due to some health issues.
27. I ride bicycle but not anymore since 6 years ago.
28. My Bahasa Indonesia is tremendously awful, trust me.
29. I hate living alone especially in Singapore.
30. I hate studying overseas.
31. I miss my family more than anyone else.
32. I owned branded goods but not addictive.
33. I drive ;)
34. I've never strip naked in a party. LOL!
35. I am studying at Guang Yang Secondary School.
36. I cope pretty well with Singaporeans, I am not a racist, please.
37. I hate certain annoying Singaporeans.
38. I am biased. I love Kim-Jae-Joong more than anyone else.
39. I listen to English songs but not often.
40. I prefer Korean songs better.
41. I have never listen to Indonesian songs.
42. I play drum, like quite expertly.
43. I dream to be a Scientist, a Chemist.
44. I dream of having a Korean boy friend!
45. I have an iPhone 3Gs and a Blackberry Onyx.
46. My friend said I am a spoiled brat.
47. I own everything I wanted to have, If necessary.
48. I've never been to the States, a sad truth.
49. I am addicted to Koi's Ice cream milk tea.
50. I have eye bags and I hate it!
51. I am possessive towards my things.
51. I am rude at certain times although I don't mean it.
52. I hate it when I am in a bad mood yet people around me doesn't notice.
53. People thought I am not a virgin! I don't know why! But I am still am!!
54. I speak many languages. A lot of foreign languages.
55. I enjoy spending time with my closed ones.
56. I can laze on my bed for the whole freaking day without showering.
57. I cry quite often. Recently?
58. I love my hair....
59. I enjoy shopping but sometimes I shop too much.
60. I can spend money like nobody's business.
61. I have many friends with different races, I am not a racist, told ya.
62. I love Indonesian cuisine! To be exact, I love spicy food!
63. I'm always the most anxious girl you have ever met!
64. I talk a lot when you really get to know me.
65. I laugh even though the jokes aren't funny.
66. I hate people with two faces!
67. Many backstab incidents happened in my life before.
68. I don't really trust anyone.
69. I talk a lot if you want to open up to me.
70. I am good at consoling people around me but not myself.
71. I don't make up unless, It is a need to do so.
72. I don't really put thick make up.
73. Apparently, my make up skill sucks.
74. I get easily touched by movies or drama series.
75. I feel like my life is like a melodrama.
76. There's only one Singaporean guy who could catch my attention. ;)
77. I hate people who come to their own conclusion without proves.
78. I hate to study.
79. I show different personalities, it depends on whom I am talking to.
80. I can be real evil, at times.
81. I'm afraid of death, ghosts, and being alone.
82. I am terribly pampered by my parents.
83. I drink water like mad.
84. I am fear of rejection. or unsatisfying answers.
85. I am not satisfied with myself.
86. I am not talented. I am just good at certain things.
87. I love guys who can play guitar.
88. I love tall guys with gorgeous smile.
89. Money isn't a big thing for me. It is Love that matters.
90. I peel my nails whenever I am nervous.
91. My iPod keeps me company whenever I am emo.
92. I am pretty vulgar when I am in Sec 3. But I am not, now :)
93. I am boyish before I came to Singapore.
94. I hate wearing skirts when I was young.
95. I have a dream of being an astronaut. It's crazy, I know.
96. When I am to engross into something, I forget about everything.
97. Man, I love movies! :)
98. I would like to play billiard sometimes If there's a chance.
99. I am not CUTE! Don't get it why people think that I am!
100. I am super uber bored and I am a random person.
Thats's it. Enjoy reading. I don't care if these facts make you dislike me or anything! :D This is me, dude.