Friday, November 5, 2010

A few more hours left to my departure to Medan! I will be leaving this country for approximately two months. I am extremely sure I will be missing this country. People here will be waiting for my comeback in January. I have been planning of a lot of class outing with my former classmates. After all, they are the greatest. Well, I bought plenty of Korean Dramas, so I could enjoy the love of Korean Romantic Stories in my hometown when I have nothing to be done at home. Yeah, and I am totally looking forward to my outing to South Korea at the end of this year to next year. A week vacation to Korea shall bring me lots of memories and fun! This two-month-holiday has to bring me a lot of memories. I hope, things will be great! Holiday homework are in the luggage and they are following me home to Indonesia. I hate it, but I have to finish them and to practice more work in order to achieve 15 for N level. Although, 15 is not a really great result but It is better than nothing. I will aim for 10 for my O level and I will strive to death for it. Biomedical Science course in Ngee Ann Polytechnic is waiting for me. And next target is, I have to get in to the NTU, the Nanyang Technology University. I promise myself I will do my very best to get into there. All I have to do now is to study really hard for my weak subjects (i.e. Chinese, Maths). I have to admit that I improved a lot on my Chinese Language this time. At least, It was from F9 to C5 :) What a great job! :D

Another thing is, Sometimes, It seems like, even my Trusted Friends, don't trust me as much as I do. Things like this always happen on me.... I think, I deserve to be treated this way, though..

See you guys next post and I shall post more stories about events happened in Indo during my two month holiday~ :D