It has been ages since I last blogged. Greetings to the people who read my blog, I appreciate it. Apparently, This is the sixth month being a student in Guang Yang Secondary School, and It was the eleventh month in Singapore. I realized, this blog skin has been ages since I last edited it. Sickening, though. I decided to change my blog skin, perhaps. Recently, I went out with a classmate of mine, Michelle. to AMK hub and watched "The Last Song" starring Miley Cyrus. Before-math, I thought the movie isn't as interesting as I thought, But It shoot up beyond my expectation. The movie took away my tears. Nicholas Sparks wrote awesome stories, and I admire him. Today, Is a definitely a terrible day for me. My Mid Year Examination results aren't satisfying enough for me, as all I did was aiming high!
But, one thing is,
"Failure is the Mother of Success"
It is a lesson in order to be better. Besides, I am sure people fail before succeed, even the famous ones. I am so not gonna give up! with the support of family, and friends. I am so not gonna give up to achieve my dreams. This is a promise to myself.
I am missing my hometown badly, I miss the food there, I miss my home, I miss my family and friends. Memories won't fade. :)
See You guys next post!