Love Does Separate Us (L'Amour Nous Sépare)
Through all time, love has strung beautiful art,
Does love now weave this vision in my heart?
Have two stars been taken straight from the sky,
Do they look back at me as I look into your eyes?
Love does separate us in lands so far,
Love does make this a trial so hard.
May I ask for one night to shrink this land,
May I have you just one night, just to reach your hand?
If my wish I may have not, let us kiss with our minds,
Let our words carry us together on winds of divine.
Love does separate us in lands far away,
But if love does ring true, I'll get to you some way.
Oh no, people. I'm not dead yet. I had been so busy these few months and been MIA-ed for about 2 months ? Idk. As what everybody arnd me knows. I had been missing my hometown like hell. Feel like going back home, I miss my room which is full of my dbsk posters. I miss my lovely and comfy bed. I miss my lousy computer although I have my macbook with me now. :) Well, Its fun in singapore. I have awesome friends from different countries and cities. I am close with my two surabayanese friends recently or perhaps, since I know them from the first day of school? :) And hey, I had just realized that my blog skin has been so last last last year ! so old liao eeyer. need to change it to some new skin i guess ? yea i should. I'm bored my self either.
So, last saturday, I went out with my 2 surabayanese friends, 1 palembang friend, 2 jakartanese friends, 1 thai friend and 1 makassar friend to Vivo city and saw a movie named 500 days of summers. Honestly, I despise the whole story. It was like no link? Idk myself too. Lol, here's another pictures we took with Aldo's camera.
Well? What can I say nerhs? We've been sleeping in the Kopitiam. We were damn tired after the G-Max thingy in Clarke Quay ! :)
G-Max, Omfg! I love it like siao after trying it. Bungy Jumping! So fun siol! :)
And FYI, i've been so free nowadays because our AEIS aka Admission Exercise for International Students examination had finally over! which means we have our F-R-E-E-D-O-M! Yay! We play as many times as we like :) and today is very fun too for goodness sake ! :) My 2 surabayanese friends and I travelled around Sg, we headed to Queenstown this afternoon at around 2 pm? hm, we took the bus 195 and just sit down there and look outside the window. We passed so many places we don't know and end up passing Clarke Quay. and thrilled when we saw G-Max thingy! Walao! SO FUN SIOL! *ahem* , HAHAHAHA ! :D In the end, we passed Esplanade City Hall and ended up at Marina Square which is the last stop. We alighted and walk to the Marina Square, Suntec City and Raffles City. Kao, so fun sia! never felt this happy before. *walao so kuazhang!* , then headed to Bugis afterwards. Shopped at Bugis Street. walked around. til my feet damn pain sia. Walao. Damn tiring de worhs. :D and homed afterwards. We actually planned to slacking at Star bucks but ended up going home. Nextweek, I plan to go Changi Airport there to slack with my peers by any chance. :) Lol, I think I adapted well in Singapore. My roommates are great , my schoolmates are awesome.
However, I still miss my hometown like siao de. Homesick liao. :(
PSPS, I love my iPhone alot siol! :D



