Friday, September 4, 2009

Yesterday, I went to Orchard to meet Veronica. my old pal from my hometown surely. We went to Somerset MRT station by walking. then headed to Chinatown, Vivo and Bugis. Then I brought her home to Eunos. :) Today, is our class outing day!! :D Love it tooo muchhh , It was too awesome ! :D Love Singapore, Love 3B, Love my Friends! zzzz :D

old pictures , on 21st August, JH's Birthday Celebration and BBQ at East Coast Park :) , So Fun , Peepo !! :D

Act cute Act cute :D


on 22nd August , Outing at Vivo City with my two surabaya friends :)




on 31st August, a day before teacher's day, our class decorated a giordano tee for teachers. and, there were Lauren and Vivian(me) decorated the tee, SO SERIOUS-LOOKING FACES! LOL :D





I'm so serious of decorating , i guess :D

Our principal received our gift (above), and she was amazed . so does our form teacher (below)


And, Lastly, Today! Our class outing was totally awesome. We played some games. :) Our BeLoved Chairman created the games. then Laurenthia, Chrisen, Michelle and I played roller blade. It was my stupid first time, (I admit), and I learned from Lauren of how to use it. ==" I was so blurred too. Haha, Then, we zilian-ing around. ride bike with YP!!! :) Hahaha, So FUN for heaven's sake. :) Here's some pic. There are still tons of it. I'm waiting for AYP to upload them all. (Am waiting~~~ waiting~~~waiting~~~)


In front of United Square , zilian-ing :)


Cisenn, Vivi-ME, Chel :D


More photos coming real soon. Anw, gd news for me!! :) My bro said tmr he's gg to buy the iPhone 3Gs for me! :DDDD Cant WAIT any longer.

[updated @ 21.25]
Here's another tons of pictures from the outing today X3, Thanks to AYP! :) and am waiting for Michelle for another bunch of photos she had took with her camera. :) Waiting~~ :D






Aldo and I Jumped the highest ! :) Love it


3B ! Saranghaeyo :)





They looked so serious looking at the comp :D

Aldo wondering around =="

What they doing ? =="











Omg , so dark . cant see our faces =="



Act cute =D

Aldo and Pattarapol :)

Yvonne and Vivian--ME

Wanyi and Agatha :D

Lauren and Cisenn




Enjoyed this game alot !! ><




All gathered @ McD before leaving, McFlurry! I have it 3 times! :) :)

YAAAAAY , 3B , ILYSM :)