Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Aldo, Laurenthia and I kept rushing to buy the birthday cake for our former teacher, Mr Benny. It's his birthday today. Well, Aldo was such a busy body today. Never stop moving. LOL :) But bet that, he's very cute. Haha. Omg, then we all prepared the birthday stuff, cakes and all those presents and bday card. We turned off the light and forced Mr Benny to get in to our class though it supposed to be our math period now. :D Played cake around, made it messy! :)

Photos are up very soon :) Along with the excursion pictures will be uploaded soon! My days in Singapore are pretty exciting. Love it so much! But still, I felt kinda homesick again some of the time. Miss my hometown. Anyhoo, my upcoming birthday will be damn great as I'm back to Medan alrdy! Yoohoo! :D Shh, keep that a secret, dude! I won't let my friends know. LOL. Nah, they knew it already. :DDD

(Photos Uploaded soon!) - I'm waiting for Jose and Aldo to upload those photos fr me and tag me on FB so i could copy and paste it here in my blog. :)

And, luckily, here's some of the class excursion pictures taken last week @ singapore flyer, City Hall. It was so FUN! no doubt. :)


Aldo Yosa Putra. :)


A Bunch of Narcist Girls. 5 Indo Girls and 2 Chinese :)







Lastly, never forgot about this event. MW's Birthday. on the 27th June 2009. Which was also my last day in Medan before leaving to Singapore :)

Miss them, Junior High 3 Nelson Mandela :)


Ok, Done :)
Will upload the Bday pictures soon! :DD

Anw, I hate this flirtatious and pervert guy. OMG! Loves to flirt with EVERY girls. DAMN!