Saturday, July 11, 2009

Today was sort of F-U-N ! (:

I have my Chinese tuition at 11.15 then it ended at 12.15. I headed to Toa Payoh Central to meet my bro (miss him!) and take my things which was sent by my parents from Medan for sure. hahs (: Then, Diana, Bryan and I headed to TPC again for MRT. they're going to Bugis for some thing(?) while I alighted at Dhoby Ghaut and went to Chinatown. Meet Yvonne , Malvin and a medanese guy too. His name is Kenny. We had our lunch at People's Park Centre. hmmm, food court lahs. Kimchi fried rice. :D then approached Orchard. Yvonne and I bought the same Giordano Cheer You Up tee. couple-shirt? Haha . then went to the cinema. Aldo arrived.

Actually, some doleful incident happened in the cinema. which was unspeakable one. Well, forget about it. XD. I see 'improvements' on M and Y's relationship. Woooohoo :P I sat beside Aldo. Yvonne sat beside me and Malvin was beside her. We watched The Haunted -something something- I forgot. Haha. It wasssss soooo creepy! Damn, Aldo screamed alot. LOL. Then I went home ALONE. sobs. how pity?

Pictures are in the next post ~ :D

PS, Last night, I talked to a Korean guy ON PHONE ! (: I was so nervous that i couldn't speak out a word properly. too nervous mah.