Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's Sunday, people ! (: I've just homed from hanging out with my two room mates. We went to Plaza Singapura and shopped a lot. Almost broke, no doubt! XD I kinda miss my friends and family too, Sigh Sigh Sigh ~ I bought "Absolute Boyfriend" DVD. I think there's a big sale around Singapore? Idk. I bought it for 23.90 only. Cheap isn't it? Well~ *coughs* I wanna buy the Absolute Boyfriend SP, but I think I'm not gonna watch it anymore since It was sooooooooo. UGH! Irritating! I hate the ending. I watched it last night and this morning. OMG love it cans! (: How I wish to own a gorgeous manly robot! (?!) *coughs again*

Anyhoo, we ate sushi at sakae sushi outside Plaza Sing. kinda over-order. eat til our tummy became big enough for people mistaken us. I mean, they thought we were pregnant? Idk. Lol :D Pictures upload soon! (: So, Its been a day since my Family went back home to Medan. But I enjoyed here. Really. Some more, Jim bro came back to sg alrd. :D

Well, wish me luck for everything I do alrights, peepo ! (:
Misses you guys and Kim Jae Joong!!! XD