I wasted liters of tears last night, caused by Sad Sonata. Dammit, oh come on! how could he just left her with their son like that? He shouldn't have left! I cried , sobbed , everything. and today. eventually, this afternoon, after the Graduation thing and Farewell Party. I told my friends about my leaving to Singapore to study. They can't accept it totally. I was wrong too. I supposed to tell them weeks before it. Today was our last meeting, probably. but we still can meet or hang out perhaps? Yes, girlfriends and boyfriends? Pictures up very soon.
puh-lease, I can't hold my tears back anymore. I just cried and my make up was destroyed. Bravo, girls! You made me cry in the PUBLIC. Lols. Omg, seriously. I'll miss you guys. though sometimes you made me feel down and sad and mad.
Anyhoo, I'll get my iPhone 3Gs very soon. Thanks Mom and Dad! You guys are the greatest parents on th planet. I got my Macbook, iPod Classic and Now? iPhone. Yay! XD
Messages for my girls.
Natalia : Hope you read this carefully without blinking your eyes even once! Nah. So, Thank YOU for the days. you laughed with me. you listen to my problems. you argue with me about Kim Jae Joong. Lols! Hey, love DBSK back, won't you? and uhmm. Sorry for all the wrong things and If I'd ever treat you somehow, uhmmm. BAD? I apologized for that. Don't ever forget me leh. though I'm not by your side anymore. But then, honestly I treated you as my good friend already. (:
Veronica : I know, I know. You've always thought that I never treat people as my bestfriends. No, you got it wrong. I treat you as my bestfriend. ever since I was in your so-called 'inner-circle'; whatev. Seriously, I'll miss you although you're quite arrogant and stubborn at times. but then, for real. you're GREAT! and yes, brilliant! you have so much brilliant ideas and thought. wish you success for yr Fashion Design dream! Hwaiting! (:
Joselyn : Hey, what's DOWN, Jo? Lols. Hey, thanks for the days for being with me. we've been together for 2 yrs. and I'm glad to be your friend. and you're a nice friend too. sometimes, you're kinda choosy and picky. but, you're helpful and nice. I apologized for all i've done wrong to you. can you forgive me? oh, sure you can. ((: I know I'm too garrulous yes? I'm too noisy izzit? gah. how dare you commenting me that way. Lols. Nah. (: Honestly, I'll really really really miss you. remember our promise. Let's BUY iPhone!
Elizabeth : Hey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. (Oh, should I sing Super Junior's Sorry-Sorry?) Hehes, I guess I've done the most faults to you, have I? You're assumed as my bff before. really. Because of some incidents. we're separated. I mean, not being bffs anymore. I wish I could be yr bff again. If I could turn back time. ): Anw, good luck for everything. I'll miss you!
Bryana : Hey, Kucing! Hello Kitty! That's your nickname. Well, although we're kinda close before. but we aren't that CLOSE anymore now. Idk why too. ): Ok, though we're not close. but I knew I got some mistakes done to you too, yes? Thanks and Sorry. Miss you! (: Don't worry, we still can meet?
Erlisna : Omg, my ex-bff. Hehehe. You're really nice to me. though sometimes being so arrogant and selfish. *slaps!* Hey, Thanks for everything and I'm very sorry for everything too. I knew I've ever disappoint you. definitely regret. >.<>

Fransisca : Although you've always being rude to me and harsh to me. I've never keep it in heart. I forgive you each time you being rude to me. Hahaha. Don't be too sad about my leaving. I'll definitely miss you guys always. keep in touch always, Bohai. LOL.
Sarah : Hoi, Hutabarat! Hohoho. I'll really miss you. I'll miss the bullies. Lols. It's fun to bully you, eh. (: anyhoo, i wish you all the greatest and seriously love you, friend! Stay brilliant and be a more confident singer in the future. I wanna see a singer named Sarah Yosephine Hutabarat in the future when I come back home to Medan. (:
I'll miss you guys seriously!!
Pictures , here. credit : VL.
